Milk Frothing Thermometer for Lattes, Cappuccino, or Mochas
This thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of milk for latte, mocha, or cappuccino drinks. It includes a clip that allows you to attach it to the side of any standard milk-frothing pitcher. Measuring the temperature of milk while it is being frothed is important to prevent scalding, which can ruin the taste of milk. Milk pitcher not included.
Special color range in green over the recommended milk frothing temperature range: 150-170 degrees F.
- Temperature range of 100 - 200 degrees F.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Able to be calibrated.
- Accurate to within 2 degrees F.
- Recommended temperature for hot chocolate: 175-180 degrees F.
- Recommended temperature for latte, mocha, or cappuccinos: 150 - 170 degrees F.
- Includes stainless steel pitcher clip and pocket clip.